Today is the day – December 1st. The countdown begins and the expectations begin to rise!
Ready or not, Christmas is coming!
I desire to be peacefully expectant and wisely prepared this year…
- Spiritually – I am participating in an Advent reading plan this year as I celebrate the gift of Jesus Christ coming to earth as a tiny baby all those years ago. I long to connect with the Holy Spirit daily as He teaches me more about the humble glory of Emmanuel.
- Mentally – I am staying organized, planning ahead, keeping my living spaces tidy, and not overbooking our schedules this holiday season.
- Emotionally – I am learning to take my emotions to the Lord first and foremost and only then to take them to safe individuals when I feel the need for godly counsel. I am also trying to prune my heart of any unrealistic expectations for the holiday season and the traditions that follow. I want to enjoy it for what it is, not what it could be.
- Physically – (As I eat peppermint bark while typing this…) I am choosing to take care of my body this holiday season: to eat well, to move my body, to rest, and to practice self-care when needed.
- Practically – I am aiming to finish all Christmas shopping early in the month so that I can spend the rest of the month enjoying the season! (And this is where today’s post comes in…)
This post is one of a small number of hand-selected sponsored posts. I hope you can believe me when I say that I will only ever suggest products or companies that I believe in 100%! In fact, in order to stay as authentic as possible, I have (and will continue) to filter offers based off of their relevance to me (AND you!) Occasionally, I may receive a free item in exchange for a honest review. Every option is mine and is not influenced by the company or free product. (Read more here.)
The purpose behind this post is to highlight small businesses and products that would make fantastic (and unique) Christmas gifts for your loved ones! Not only does it help you wrap up your holiday shopping, but it also supports individuals and families who pour their heart and soul into creating these products.
I’ve already written detailed reviews of many of these products, but there are several additional shops that I have never shared with you before! Enjoy and Merry Christmas!
PS – Please be aware that several of these shops have cut-off dates for delivery prior to Christmas. Don’t wait if you see something you would like! I’ve also included coupon codes for many of the shops! ♥
Ladies’ Gifts (and a few gender-neutral ideas…)
Comfy, fitted t-shirts with heart-felt messages
Custom jewelry to support domestic abuse survivors
Hand-made sandals, bags, and accessories designed and created in Mexico
Historical, hand-cut silhouettes
Kids’ And Babies’ Gifts
Vintage-style baby and toddler bonnets
Baby and toddler bandana bibs and teether
Black and white Bible story-books for babies and young children
Newborn illustrations in 1:1 ratio of your new baby
Hair-pieces, headbands, and accessories for little girls
Whimsical baby and toddler animal bonnets and accessories
Gorgeous hand-crafted dolls for imaginative play
Custom, knit winter hats and nightcaps for all ages
I hope that you found a bit of inspiration in today’s post! The people who run these small businesses are fantastic, and I have been so thankful to work with them!
However you spend the rest of the holiday season, I pray it is filled with hope, expectation, and love!
Want to join the Heart Home and Hope tribe?
(You know you do!) You’ll get complete access to my Free Resource Library, a monthly newsletter – “Heart Home and Hope Happenings,” and other exciting insider content! Just sign up below and then check your inbox for your password! Plus… check out this bonus!! ↓
Thanks for joining me!
Leave a Reply