Just the legal stuff… please read it in it’s entirety. ♥
By reading or using this website, you indicate your acceptance and agreement with the following terms and conditions. If you do not wish to accept these terms, please do not use this website.
* I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
** Some blog posts may include affiliate links to products that I love and trust (or links to similar items.) I may earn a small commission off of these links, but this does not affect the cost for you.
*** Occasionally, I may receive a free item in exchange for a honest review. Every option is mine and is not influenced by the company or free product.
**** My Lovely Things Co. is the name of my Etsy shop where I sell small shop CPSC certified baby items. I profit from this business.
(1) General Disclaimer – Alex and all parties involved with My Lovely Things Co. provide the information on these pages as a public service for informational purposes only. Information contained in these pages are not intended to be, and should not be taken as, advice. All information provided through this website, on this blog or through the email subscription are provided “as-is, where-is” and without any warranties of any kind. Your use of this website does not constitute or establish a contractual relationship with Alex or My Lovely Things Co. itself. The entirety of this website and its contents and emails are meant solely to be an educational and informative resource as well as a place to connect with others.
(2) Third Party Information Disclaimer: Certain links on this site lead to websites controlled by other parties over whom Alex and My Lovely Things Co. has no control. Therefore, Alex, My Lovely Things Co. makes no representation or warranty concerning the content or accuracy of third party information and expressly disclaims any liability therefore.
(3) Copyright & Trademark: This site and all the information it contains, including, but not limited to, articles, blog posts, designs, drawings, illustrations, photographs, videos, opinions, text, guides, trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos (“Protected Information”) are the property of Alex, My Lovely Things Co., its contributors, and licensors and is protected from unauthorized use, copying, distribution and dissemination by U.S. Copyright law, trademark law, international conventions, and other intellectual property laws. All rights reserved. You may not use my Protected Information without Alex’s (My Lovely Things Co’s) express written consent.
(5) Comment Policy: By posting on this blog, you agree to the policies below. I love comments on my blog posts! It is fabulous to develop relationships and share with one another. However, please keep your comments clean and related to the content I post. I reserve the right to remove any comment. I hope that we can connect and discuss many things as we all grow and learn together. Ask questions, present alternate opinions, share your own experiences! Just be sure that your comment’s content is not offensive, defamatory, abusive, or otherwise mean and inappropriate. ♥
- Comment Privacy: You may comment anonymously or under a name/username. The email address you use to submit a comment will not be displayed on my site and will not be sold or used to contact you unless you request to be contacted. You may also email Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions, comments, or simply to dialogue with me. I’d love to connect with you!
- Ownership of Comment: You retain ownership of comments you leave on my site; you simply grant me a license to post your comments should I feel like it. This license is irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, and royalty-free. You grant me the right to store, transmit, display, use, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, in a presentation, in a class, or in a video. I expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from any comment you leave on this site. By commenting on this site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights for the comments you post on this site and that you will relieve me from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
(6) Permissions Policy:
- Print: Print posts/content off my site for non-commercial use (up to 10 copies only) as long as you include the following copyright notice: “© My Lovely Things Co. – All rights reserved. Originally published at http://www.mylovelythingsco.wordpress.com.” You may not use any material, content, design or anything else with-in this website and emails for commercial use.
- Re-post: Re-post a summary of a blog post (or an excerpt of up to 100 words) with a link back to the original post.
- Link: If you love something and want to share the link – please do! Just be sure to link to my site or any of my public posts. Sharing helps this blog to grow!
You cannot (without my written permission)…
- Re-post my content in its entirety, especially not word for word.
- Alter or sell any content on this site without my permission.
- Translate any of my writings in to another language.
To request any such permissions, please email: email@example.com