Garden Journal – Physical Book
* THE FIRST 5 PURCHASES WILL COME WITH A FREE ENAMEL PIN*
Products and descriptions from The Green Conspiracy*
The garden journal that is designed to take the guesswork out of gardening and support you throughout the season. From setting up your growing space and documenting your plants’ progress to recording your harvest. We believe that keeping notes can help you become a better gardener, make you feel confident and grow your food successfully.
How is the garden journal going to help me?
- Annual planting calendar will help you get a sense of your upcoming year by planning out your entire season.
- Monthly calendar will break down the main growing tasks so that you know what needs to be done and when.
- 40 Plant profiles will help you organise all your growing information and notes in one place.
- Tips section with essential information. No need for endless scrolling on your phone!
- Space to design your growing space and let your imagination roam free.
- Notes, for you to let loose and some light journaling. Why not?
- Fun comments about our journey in the garden.
- A5 size (154 x 216 mm / 6” × 8.5″)
- 200 pages
- Lay flat sewn binding
- 100 gsm recycled paper
- Clothbound hardcover
- Printed in Germany with Offset ink – based on renewable raw materials & vegetable oils
Our product is 100% recyclable and even compostable. We tried our best to make it as sustainable and eco-friendly as possible. We hope to keep improving on our environmental credentials as we grow.
Leticia & Fernando created The Green Conspiracy garden journal so that anyone with an itchy green finger can feel empowered to grow their own food. We want people to reap the health benefits of gardening and not just the harvest. Studies have shown that being around plants is incredible for our health in every way. But gardening can easily become a source of stress. There is sooo much to do, so much information out there and keeping everything organised can turn into a logistical nightmare… This is exactly what happened in our little urban garden. Plants were a green escape from the hustle and bustle of our everyday urban lives but as the number of plants grew, maintaining everyone happy became too much. The tomatoes sagged, the potatoes shrivelled up and the arugula took over everything. So we decided to come up with a solution without the use of technology so that our garden can continue being a screen free oasis.
This order includes a 2-3 day turnaround time in addition to the standard USPS shipping times (media mail).