Angel Baby Miscarriage Necklace
For Miscarriage, Pregnancy Loss, Still Birth, and/or Infant Loss
This miscarriage necklace is made with love and prayers. EVERY BABY IS REAL, and together, we celebrate the life that this doll symbolizes! My prayers are with the grieving family in this season of loss. May you know the hand of kindness from all, and especially from God, Himself. And may this little one experience the grace and peace of Heaven in the presence of a good Father.
- Each angel baby can be customized with 3 skin tone options: cutch dyed wood, walnut hull dyed wood, and raw wood (Top to bottom in the photo.)
- The hemp cord is adjustable in length with slipknots but is approximately 26″ in length
- At this time the miscarriage necklaces cannot be customized beyond the skin tone.
- These are made to order – please see turnaround time for an estimate of when it will ship
- May be spot cleaned (It is recommended that you do NOT submerge it in water)
- Not for suitable for children of ANY AGE. Not suitable for teething infants.
- May contain natural dyes, lavender, soy, wheat, and/or flax seeds
- Please note that these are handmade and every necklace will vary a bit in size and details from these photos
Miscarriage Necklace Materials:
- Hemp Cord
- Naturally Dyed Wooden Beads
- Wire Loops
- 100% Cotton
- Natural Oils
“This heirloom miscarriage necklace is handmade with love and care by me – a young mama of three. Every one of these handmade pieces has it’s own unique qualities that makes it special. I hope that this remembrance doll can be a small bit of balm to a grieving mama’s heart. (So many prayers….)” – Alex, Borrowing Color, LLC
* Please see further disclaimers under the Shipping & Policies.
** Poetry Chapbook by Ka’ala M.B. at www.alohakaala.com